Cloud Security for CISOs
A recent survey found that 84% of companies have only rudimentary capabilities for securing their cloud infrastructure. As CISO, your job is to continuously secure the environment and find ways to advance your organization’s security maturity.
Find out how Tenable Cloud Security can help you prevent breaches by reducing the attack surface of your cloud infrastructure, detecting threats, and enforcing least privilege at scale.
You’re constantly navigating ever-increasing requirements from stakeholders and other C-suite colleagues. This means implementing policies, processes and new technologies that actively reduce risk and keep data secure – all while ensuring operational efficiency. However, cobbling together data from multiple tools and solutions may result in potential blind spots. It becomes nearly impossible to get an accurate view of your company’s cloud security posture. Here’s why:
- Deploying and maintaining multiple tools typically results in partial resource coverage, higher costs, inefficiencies and leaves blind spots
- Lack of effective alert prioritization makes it difficult to identify critical issues in a timely manner
- Lack of clear remediation insights complicates and lengthens resolution times
The Tenable Cloud Security platform provides identity, access and resource configuration management at scale. It empowers your security and DevSecOps teams through prioritization and automatic remediation of risky privileges and excessive permissions at scale.
Take Control of Your
Within the next few years, experts predict that most business and workloads will fully reside in the cloud — or across multiple clouds. Your cloud infrastructure requires deep continuously-updated visibility to keep it secure, starting now.
Tenable Cloud Security discovers all resources, human and service identities, permissions and configurations across AWS, Azure and GCP to provide a contextual inventory for managing your assets. With specific granular views, your teams gain insights into any resource or identity’s configurations, permissions, network exposure and activities.
- Empower your security teams with granular visibility into all types of resources, as well as identities, configurations, permissions, activities and relationships
- Pinpoint toxic scenarios that pose the highest risk to your multi-cloud environments by leveraging automated resource labels and tagging.
- Surface your most critical risks with contextual intelligence
Guy Flechter, CISO, AppsFlyer
With Ermetic [now Tenable Cloud Security], we immediately saw the access-related risks to our environment and could quickly remediate them. No other solution provided this visibility.
Focus on Security
Unlike other tools that operate in silos, Tenable Cloud Security empowers your security teams through customized prioritization and automatic remediation of risky privileges, excessive permissions and faulty configurations. When anomalies are detected, automated remediation kicks in – routing and assigning risk-prioritized actionable findings to appropriate teams. That includes policy recommendations to mitigate misconfigurations or automatically generated least privilege policies based on actual use.
Using Tenable Cloud Security, your teams can:
- Continuously assess and prioritize risk across human and service identities, network configuration, data and compute resources.
- Automate threat detection and remediation efforts at scale leveraging rich, risk-prioritized findings. Mitigate and remediate risky privileges and faulty configurations using auto-generated and customizable policies that integrate across ticketing, CI/CD pipelines, IaC and other workflows.
Competitive pressures and the need to reach first-to-market status are forcing you to quickly shift your organization to the cloud. Yet the multitude of cloud security compliance standards and security best practices, coupled with tooling constraints and shortages of skilled staff and expertise, all hinder those efforts.
Tenable Cloud Security automates cloud compliance by continuously monitoring for potential violations, including discrepancies in asset inventory and misconfigurations across dozens of industry standards, and best practices.
- Continuously monitor cloud compliance posture, leveraging one-click reporting from a single console for requirements including CIS, AWS Well Architected, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO, NIST, PCI, SOC2, 23 NYCRR 500.
- Capture, analyze and monitor every log generated by your cloud provider(s) to determine what identity was behind an activity and turn anomalous findings into contextualized, risk-prioritized alerts.
- Easily investigate and auto-remediate compliance violations, such as internal compliance, external audit and daily security activities.
Tenable Cloud Security for CISOs
Get Deep, Multicloud VisibilityLearn More
Manage all identities and resources in one platform. Investigate permissions, configurations and relationships
Understand the Attack SurfaceLearn More
Assess & prioritize risk across human and service identities, network configuration, data and compute resources
Automate RemediationLearn More
Mitigate risky privileges and faulty configurations through integration with ticketing, CI/CD pipelines, and IaC
Enforce Policies and Shift LeftLearn More
Define and enforce automated guardrails for access permissions and resource configuration, from dev to production.
Detect AnomaliesLearn More
Detect suspicious behavior and configuration changes with continuous behavioral analysis and alerts
Comply with StandardsLearn More
Audit inventory and ensure compliance with CIS, GDPR, SOC2, NIST, PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO and more