Cloud Security for CISOs
A recent survey found that 84% of companies have only rudimentary capabilities for securing their cloud infrastructure. As CISO, your job is to continuously secure the environment and find ways to advance your organization’s security maturity.
Find out how Ermetic can help you prevent breaches by reducing the attack surface of your cloud infrastructure, detecting threats, and enforcing least privilege at scale.
Holistic Cloud Infrastructure Security
You’re constantly navigating ever-increasing requirements from stakeholders and other C-suite colleagues. This means implementing policies, processes and new technologies that actively reduce risk and keep data secure – all while ensuring operational efficiency. However, cobbling together data from multiple tools and solutions may result in potential blind spots. It becomes nearly impossible to get an accurate view of your company’s cloud security posture. Here’s why:
- Deploying and maintaining multiple tools typically results in partial resource coverage, higher costs, inefficiencies and leaves blind spots
- Lack of effective alert prioritization makes it difficult to identify critical issues in a timely manner
- Lack of clear remediation insights complicates and lengthens resolution times
The Ermetic platform provides identity, access and resource configuration management at scale. It empowers your security and DevSecOps teams through prioritization and automatic remediation of risky privileges and excessive permissions at scale.
Take Control of Your Multicloud Environments
Within the next few years, experts predict that most business and workloads will fully reside in the cloud — or across multiple clouds. Your cloud infrastructure requires deep continuously-updated visibility to keep it secure, starting now.
Ermetic discovers all resources, human and service identities, permissions and configurations across AWS, Azure and GCP to provide a contextual inventory for managing your assets. With specific granular views, your teams gain insights into any resource or identity’s configurations, permissions, network exposure and activities.
- Empower your security teams with granular visibility into all types of resources, as well as identities, configurations, permissions, activities and relationships
- Pinpoint toxic scenarios that pose the highest risk to your multicloud environments by leveraging automated resource labels and tagging.
- Surface your most critical risks with contextual intelligence
Guy Flechter, CISO, AppsFlyer
With Ermetic, we immediately saw the access-related risks to our environment and could quickly remediate them. No other solution provided this visibility.
Focus on Security
Unlike other tools that operate in silos, Ermetic empowers your security teams through customized prioritization and automatic remediation of risky privileges, excessive permissions and faulty configurations. When anomalies are detected, automated remediation kicks in – routing and assigning risk-prioritized actionable findings to appropriate teams. That includes policy recommendations to mitigate misconfigurations or automatically generated least privilege policies based on actual use.
Using Ermetic, your teams can:
- Continuously assess and prioritize risk across human and service identities, network configuration, data and compute resources.
- Automate threat detection and remediation efforts at scale leveraging rich, risk-prioritized findings.Mitigate and remediate risky privileges and faulty configurations using auto-generated and customizable policies that integrate across ticketing, CI/CD pipelines, IaC and other workflows.
Compliance Monitoring and Reporting
Competitive pressures and the need to reach first-to-market status are forcing you to quickly shift your organization to the cloud. Yet the multitude of cloud security compliance standards and security best practices, coupled with tooling constraints and shortages of skilled staff and expertise, all hinder those efforts.
Ermetic automates cloud compliance by continuously monitoring for potential violations, including discrepancies in asset inventory and misconfigurations across dozens of industry standards, and best practices.
- Continuously monitor cloud compliance posture, leveraging one-click reporting from a single console for requirements including CIS, AWS Well Architected, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO, NIST, PCI, SOC2, 23 NYCRR 500.
- Capture, analyze and monitor every log generated by your cloud provider(s) to determine what identity was behind an activity and turn anomalous findings into contextualized, risk-prioritized alerts.
- Easily investigate and auto-remediate compliance violations, such as internal compliance, external audit and daily security activities.
Ermetic for CISOs
Get Deep, Multicloud VisibilityLearn More
Manage all identities and resources in one platform. Investigate permissions, configurations and relationships
Understand the Attack SurfaceLearn More
Assess & prioritize risk across human and service identities, network configuration, data and compute resources
Automate RemediationLearn More
Mitigate risky privileges and faulty configurations through integration with ticketing, CI/CD pipelines, and IaC
Enforce Policies and Shift LeftLearn More
Define and enforce automated guardrails for access permissions and resource configuration, from dev to production.
Detect AnomaliesLearn More
Detect suspicious behavior and configuration changes with continuous behavioral analysis and alerts
Comply with StandardsLearn More
Audit inventory and ensure compliance with CIS, GDPR, SOC2, NIST, PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO and more
Hear from Our CustomersRead Case Studies
This is one of the few platforms I’ve brought into the cloud that has had actionable efforts in under 30 days. From a return on investment perspective, it was one of the best decisions we made.
If I didn’t have Ermetic to manage my cloud security, I probably would need an additional two or three headcount in order to do that manually.
If we didn’t have Ermetic analyzing roles, policies and network configuration, that would easily be an additional three to four analysts. It’s saving us hours and head count.
Ermetic has allowed us to concentrate on our business rather than on concentrate just on the cloud security.
More Cloud Security Resources for CISOs
Learn how AppsFlyer is using CIEM to secure their AWS environment
“With Ermetic, we immediately saw the access-related risks to our environment and could quickly remediate them. No other solution provided this type of deep visibility into access entitlements and publicly accessible resources.”
Guy Flechter, CISO, AppsFlyer