Advanced Cloud Security Technology for eCommerce
Retail and eCommerce companies are using the cloud to deliver new and innovative personalized shopping experiences. While the public cloud enables bringing products to market faster to deliver new engagement along the consumer’s digital journey, organizations must balance innovation speed with the need to keep their cloud environment secure and compliant.
Find out how Tenable Cloud Security can help you reduce your cloud attack surface and achieve continuous security by mitigating risks related to data exposure, as your organization reaps the benefits of the public cloud.
Scaling Security While Curbing Cloud Risk
Tenable Cloud Security continuously analyzes your multi-cloud environment, automatically evaluating risk factors such as effective exposure, misconfigurations, excessive and risky privileges and leaked secrets. It also detects unusual data access, privilege escalation and other identity-related threats, including changes in login settings, reconnaissance attempts, and unauthorized use or theft of access keys. Tenable analyzes cloud provider logs to reveal the identity behind each activity and affected accounts, resources and services. It automates risk detection, prioritization and mitigation, leveraging:
- Deep, multi-dimensional, searchable view into all human and service identities, resources, entitlements and configurations in your multi cloud environment.
- Granular, automated resource labels and tagging help pinpoint toxic scenarios that pose the highest risk to your multi-cloud environments.
- Context-rich alerts, visualizations and out-of-the-box integrations provide the information and the tools necessary to respond rapidly.
See for Yourself
Eradicating Identity Risk and Excessive Permissions
Cloud security vendors such as AWS, Azure and GCP have powerful, complex, yet different IAM tooling, making identity risk management a challenge for multicloud organizations and their security stakeholders. The scale and constantly changing nature of cloud infrastructure, coupled with inadequate understanding and management of identities, access permissions and privileges, leaves your organization at risk.
Tenable Cloud Security helps you identify and prioritize at-risk identities and excessive permissions at scale. It provides full-stack lifecycle analysis and visualization of effective access across network configurations, identities, and data and compute resources to reveal toxic combinations and hidden dangers. The platform allows security, audit, IAM and cloud teams to gain deep, actionable insight into all identities and entitlements, with full risk context.
- Visualize every identity by the resources and services it can access, and how it can be granted or denied permissions in the environment.
- Visualize every resource by the identities that can access it, and all the ways that permissions can be granted or denied within the environment.
Competitive pressures and the need to reach first-to-market status are forcing eCommerce and retail companies to quickly shift to the cloud. Yet with the multitude of cloud security compliance standards and security best practices, coupled with tooling constraints and shortage of skilled staff and expertise – all hinder or compromise those efforts.
Tenable Cloud Security automates cloud compliance by continuously monitoring for potential violations, including asset inventory, misconfigurations and network configuration, across dozens of industry standards, best practices and customized standards. Whether your cloud environment is subject to regulatory frameworks, or you prefer to benchmark against your own standards, Tenable monitors compliance tailored to your specific needs.
- Continuously monitor cloud compliance posture, with one-click reporting from a single console, for requirements including CIS, AWS Well Architected, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO, NIST, PCI, SOC2, 23 NYCRR 500.
- Capture, analyze and monitor every log generated by your cloud provider(s) to determine what identity was behind an activity and turn anomalous findings into contextualized, risk-prioritized alerts.
- Easily investigate and auto-remediate compliance violations, such as internal compliance, external audit and daily security activities.
Tenable Cloud Security for the Retail World
Get Deep, Multicloud VisibilityLearn More
Manage all identities and resources in one platform. Investigate permissions, configurations and relationships
Understand the Attack SurfaceLearn More
Assess & prioritize risk across human and service identities, network configuration, data and compute resources
Automate RemediationLearn More
Mitigate risky privileges and faulty configurations through integration with ticketing, CI/CD pipelines, and IaC
Enforce Policies and Shift LeftLearn More
Define and enforce automated guardrails for access permissions and resource configuration, from dev to production.
Detect AnomaliesLearn More
Detect suspicious behavior and configuration changes with continuous behavioral analysis and alerts
Comply with StandardsLearn More
Audit inventory and ensure compliance with CIS, GDPR, SOC2, NIST, PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO and more
Hear from Our Customers
10 Steps to Eliminating Access Risks in AWS
The 10 steps to determining the access open to a single user or application.
[ON-DEMAND] SANS Webinar: Mitigate Access Risk by Enforcing Least Privilege in Cloud Infrastructure
Hear SANS and Ermetic discuss use cases and practices for least privilege in the cloud infrastructure.
AWS’s Access Analyzer Preview Access is Great — But Is It Enough?
Learn the ins and outs of the preview access capability in Access Analyzer.