Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
Our growing finance team is looking for you if:
A passionate bookkeeper, type 1-2, that wants to enter a dynamic and fast-growing start-up and support its current employees, suppliers, payments, and growth.
We are looking for a fast learner who is eager to learn and develop in a high-tech bookkeeping role, and that accounting is in their veins.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Play an important role in maintaining all financial aspects of the company
- Manage and record vendors' invoices and payments
- Manage and record reimbursement of employee’s travel and expenses reports
- Manage Bank & Credit card reconciliations
- Serve as a point of contact, helping with queries related to purchases, and as a point of contact for accounts payable (AP) processes
- Work globally with different departments in our company and directly with the operation team
- Type 1-2 certificated bookkeeper- a must.
- 0-3 years experience (from high or low tech)
- English (reading, writing, and speaking) – a must
- Excel skills – an advantage
- Netsuite experience – an advantage.
Our highly experienced team is willing to guide, qualify and mentor you within your first/second bookkeeper role – if you are a Detail-oriented Perfectionist and a team player
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!