Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Cloud Security Researcher
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
Ermetic is seeking a motivated security researcher to join our talented team of individuals who live and breathe cloud security. The Cloud Security Researcher will be responsible for researching public cloud infrastructures, detecting and analyzing new and existing vulnerabilities and searching for weaknesses and security flaws. The Researcher will work closely with the product team, act as a source of technical and security expertise to the development team, and present findings in blog posts and global conferences.
The public cloud is an exciting place for security researchers right now – with many attack surfaces, the problem space is constantly evolving, and the impact factor of security issues is massive. The Cloud Security Researcher will play a key role in designing and planning an enterprise multi-cloud native security solution. If you’re a curious, creative, technical person with strong systemic thinking and a passion for taking things apart and understanding how they work, we encourage you to apply.
- Investigate and analyze cloud services to find vulnerabilities, security holes, weaknesses, and design flaws (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Conduct technical research on public cloud platforms to yield new insights, theories, analyses, data, algorithms and prototypes to solve important problems in product development and engineering
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to develop new detections and validate their effectiveness
- Follow emerging security threats, write blog posts and articles for publication
- 3+ years of security research / application security / vulnerability research / threat research experience
- Ability to run in-depth investigations and share its findings and possible solutions
- Solid programming skills in at least one language (C, C++, Python, GO, Rust)
- Knowledge in OS internals Windows, Linux or macOS
- Familiarity with cloud services and cloud environment architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- An independent self-learner with strong attention to details
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent military background
- Offensive security experience
- Experience in developing, extending, or modifying exploits
- Reverse Engineering skills: familiar with debuggers, disassemblers, protocols and file formats
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!