Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Regional Sales Director – North California
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is an award-winning leading cybersecurity company specializing in infrastructure cloud security and governance, ranked as the best startup to work in for 2022!
We are a fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, revenue growth of 800%+ and an X6 customer base- we are unstoppable!
Through our innovative and industry-leading solutions, we have helped organizations worldwide secure their cloud environments and comply with industry standards and regulations by providing the right platform, the right tools, and the right expertise.
At Ermetic, we believe in a culture of open communication, innovation and collaboration, inclusivity, and extreme creativity. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in the cybersecurity industry, where you will continuously learn and grow both on a personal and professional level, we invite you to join us at Ermetic! We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for cybersecurity and our commitment to excellence.
Location: North California
What are we looking for?
We are looking to bring on board a Regional Sales Director based in North California to spearhead the growth within North California.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own and develop a meaningful territory for Ermetic.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for building out a sales territory across the northern California and Northwest US region, focused on building pipeline.
The role will be new business-led and focused on building pipeline, winning new logos, and owning and developing the region over time (New Logos, Cross-sell & Upsell)
- Selling at C-level down
- Strong Business Acumen & Sales Methodology (MEDDPICC)
- Building the plan and working together with the regional team and the NAM Sales leader, toward growth within the set region
- Building partnerships and working closely with the channel
What do you need to bring to the table?
Experience working in the Cyber Security & Cloud Segments
Selling experience with Cyber Security software solutions
- Understanding of Cloud technology (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Strong track record of success in Mid-Market & Enterprise Security sales
New business focused – New Logo Acquisition
- Experience working for high-growth start-up companies
- Having been the “1st boots-on-the-ground” before
- Strong connections and network within the end-user and channel environment across northern California and Northwest
Understanding the North California SaaS Start-up market
- A people person with excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- A builder with a “can do” approach, persistent and determined
- Self starter and motivator
- Teamplayer with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- History of meeting and exceeding quota
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!