Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
VP Sales- North America
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is an award-winning leading cybersecurity company specializing in infrastructure cloud security and governance, ranked as the best startup to work in for 2022!
We are a fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, revenue growth of 800%+ and an X6 customer base- we are unstoppable!
Through our innovative and industry-leading solutions, we have helped organizations worldwide secure their cloud environments and comply with industry standards and regulations by providing the right platform, the right tools, and the right expertise.
At Ermetic, we believe in a culture of open communication, innovation and collaboration, inclusivity, and extreme creativity. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in the cybersecurity industry, where you will continuously learn and grow both on a personal and professional level, we invite you to join us at Ermetic! We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for cybersecurity and our commitment to excellence.
Ermetic is looking for a highly motivated and results-driven senior sales leader to lead our NAM Sales team and help our cutting-edge product spread and grow!
This is a can’t -miss-out opportunity!
Develop and execute the sales strategy for North America in alignment with the company's overall goals and objectives.
Lead and manage a team of Enterprise sales professionals and Commercial / Inside sales leaders to ensure they are meeting sales objectives and KPIs
Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the market, competition, and customer needs in order to identify new opportunities for revenue growth. Monitor and analyze market trends and adjust sales strategies accordingly.
- Develop and implement sales enablement programs to help the sales teams from all levels to close deals effectively.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to the sales and management teams to help them improve their managerial and sales skills and achieve their career goals.
Build strong relationships with key decision-makers at target accounts and drive revenue growth.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and prospects in the region.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure alignment of sales and marketing strategies.
- Provide regular reporting to the executive team on sales performance, revenue forecasts, and market trends.
- Continually evaluate and improve sales processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and other networking opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience in sales, with a proven track record of success in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
A strong remote leadership track record and the ability to manage and motivate a sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets.
Proven experience managing leaders.
Experience in the cybersecurity industry, preferably with cloud access control and governance solutions.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with key decision-makers.
Strategic thinking and the ability to develop and execute sales strategies that drive revenue growth.
Proven experience with sales forecasting and pipeline management.
Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Product, and Customer Success.
Experience working successfully in a global organization is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!