Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Senior Backend Engineer – CWP
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is an award-winning leading cybersecurity company specializing in infrastructure cloud security and governance, ranked as the best startup to work in for 2022!
We are a fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, revenue growth of 800%+ and an X6 customer base- we are unstoppable!
Through our innovative and industry-leading solutions, we have helped organizations worldwide secure their cloud environments and comply with industry standards and regulations by providing the right platform, the right tools, and the right expertise.
At Ermetic, we believe in a culture of open communication, innovation and collaboration, inclusivity, and extreme creativity. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in the cybersecurity industry, where you will continuously learn and grow both on a personal and professional level, we invite you to join us at Ermetic! We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for cybersecurity and our commitment to excellence.
We are seeking an experienced Backend Engineer with a strong knowledge of operating system internals to join our CWPP (Cloud workload protection platform) team.
The team develops a significant product line as Part of Ermetic’s innovative CNAPP solution, that scans, detects vulnerabilities, threats, and breaches in cloud environments and workloads.
- Develop E2E features and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverable
- Take an active role in defining the technical roadmap for your products and setting a vision for each domain for years to come.
- Act as a technical leader for product definitions: make architectural decisions, get buy-ins from internal clients across the organization and make data based improvements.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent industry experience
- 6+ years experience in software engineering with a focus on back-end engineering and operating system internals (Linux/Windows)
- High-level knowledge of C/C++, C#, Java, Go, Python
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience developing services hosted on AWS, Azure, GCP- advantage
- Experience building scalable and high-available distributed services
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!