Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Fullstack Tech Lead
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is an award-winning leading cybersecurity company specializing in infrastructure cloud security and governance, ranked as the best startup to work in for 2022!
We are a fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, revenue growth of 800%+ and an X6 customer base- we are unstoppable!
Through our innovative and industry-leading solutions, we have helped organizations worldwide secure their cloud environments and comply with industry standards and regulations by providing the right platform, the right tools, and the right expertise.
At Ermetic, we believe in a culture of open communication, innovation and collaboration, inclusivity, and extreme creativity. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in the cybersecurity industry, where you will continuously learn and grow both on a personal and professional level, we invite you to join us at Ermetic! We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for cybersecurity and our commitment to excellence.
Ermetic seeks a Fullstack Lead to help build a cloud-native security product with state-of-the-art architecture and cutting-edge technology.
As Fullstack Tech Lead, you will be responsible and take full ownership for the development of new software products with Frontend orientation, as well as enhancements to existing products.
To accomplish this, you will have the opportunity to work with large-scale, innovative applications and frameworks, collaborate, plan and solve high-profile problems in the Cloud Security space.This is a can’t -miss-out opportunity !
- Provide technical leadership in frontend realted systems, staying up to date with the latest web technologies and trends, including CR and best practicies.
- Work and lead complex and challenging UI issues, maintain and enhance UI infrastructure.
- E2E Development-Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software of complex features.
- Lead developers in designing and implementing full-stack applications using modern web technologies.
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering teams cross company, to ensure full-stack application integrates seamlessly.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Take an active role in defining the technical roadmap for your products and setting a vision for each domain for years to come.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent industry experience
- 6+ years experience in software engineering, focusing of Front-end development
- Familiarity with modern tools and technologies such as MUI, Redux, MobX
- Prior experience in a SaaS company
- High-level knowledge of one or more modern coding languages (C#, GO, Java, Python etc…)
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design.
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!