Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Senior Product Manager
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is an award-winning leading cybersecurity company specializing in infrastructure cloud security and governance, ranked as the best startup to work in for 2022!
We are a fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, revenue growth of 800%+ and an X6 customer base- we are unstoppable!
Through our innovative and industry-leading solutions, we have helped organizations worldwide secure their cloud environments and comply with industry standards and regulations by providing the right platform, the right tools, and the right expertise.
At Ermetic, we believe in a culture of open communication, innovation and collaboration, inclusivity, and extreme creativity. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in the cybersecurity industry, where you will continuously learn and grow both on a personal and professional level, we invite you to join us at Ermetic! We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for cybersecurity and our commitment to excellence.
Ermetic is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us build a cloud-native security product with state-of-the-art architecture and cutting-edge technology.
The Product Manager will play a key role in the product life cycle with an emphasis on customer requirements and generating and defining the product vision. The Product Manager will work closely with multiple departments including product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance and marketing to ensure customer requirements are met.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative startup, and be part of a strong team with the chance to lead a product that solves a high-profile problem in the Cloud Security space. You will join the company’s product team and work directly under the CPO.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the full product life cycle by directing, productizing, and prioritizing features, performing market and customer analysis, and understanding the customers’ needs to build the problem statement analysis and feature requirements. You will be in charge of a significant segment of our wide product.
You will also be responsible of:
- Defining product strategy and roadmap
- Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition and user requirements in depth
- Conduct market research, and analyze and gather relevant information about market trends
- Perform product demonstrations for customers
- Launch new products and features
- Develop innovative solutions to hard problems by collaborating, as needed, across regions, product areas, and functions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ Experience developing and launching products and technologies within Cloud, SaaS, enterprise or B2B products
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch
- Experience in leading the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Excellent English, both written and verbal, including great presentation skills
- Proven experience with Cyber Security products or Cloud-based products – strong advantage
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction – advantage
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority – advantage
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!