Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Technical Product Manager
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
Ermetic is looking for a Product Manager to help us build a cloud-native security product with state-of-the-art architecture and cutting-edge technology.
The Product Manager will play a key role in the product life cycle with an emphasis on customer requirements and generating and defining the product vision. The Product Manager will work closely with multiple departments, including product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance and marketing, to ensure customer requirements are met.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative startup and be part of a strong team with the chance to lead a product that solves a high-profile problem in the Cloud Security space. You will join the company’s product team and work directly under the CPO.
As a Product Manager at Ermetic you will work closely with professional Product managers and experienced technical teams. You will take part in a winning product and build its building blocks and success factors. You will be a key player in an evolved ecosystem and help s shape our future alongside the best of the best.
You will also:
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition and user requirements in depth
- Conduct market research, and analyze and gather relevant information about market trends
- Perform product demonstrations for customers
- Launch new products and features
- Develop innovative solutions to hard problems by collaborating, as needed, across regions, product areas, and functions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ Experience developing and launching products and technologies within Cloud, SaaS, enterprise or B2B products
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch
- Experience in leading the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Excellent English, both written and verbal, including great presentation skills
- Proven experience with Cyber Security products or Cloud-based products – strong advantage
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction – advantage
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority – advantage
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!