Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Senior Sales Engineer (French speaker)
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
We are looking for an extraordinary SE to cover and operate mainly in the Israel, France, and EMEA regions.
The sales engineer will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle across all verticals of customer types with Demos, POC/POVs, answering RFP’s and objection handling related to CSP CyberSecurity.
In addition, the SE is expected to be a role model and a subject matter expert regarding the cloud. A mentor for other SE’s, customers, and Channel Partners.
The person should be willing to deliver enablement events and training on Ermetic Technology. It will be required to interact with various teams such as BDR, IS, AE, CM and etc. The SE at Ermetic is a critical role in our success.
- Discovery meetings and demonstrations of the Ermetic Technology
- Run and own the complete POC / POV Process
- Be a mentor for our customers and Channel Partners
- Participate and present in public events
- Compile and answer RFIs, RFQs, RFPs
- Organize Channel Partner enablement sessions
- Provide feedback to Product Management
- Discover customer needs
- Educating prospects on product implementation and usage documenting and maintaining a reliable hand-off process to the post-sales Customer Success team
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- 2 to 5 years of industry pre-sales experience
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the Cloud Security industry
- Experience working with APIs and integrations
- Experience in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to large audiences
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluent in Hebrew and French
- AWS Certified Security
- Azure Security Engineering Certification
- GCP Cloud Professional / Cloud Security Certification
- Fluent in Spanish, Italian, or both.
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!