Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Sales and Marketing Intern
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
What are we looking for?
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven intern to join our excellent sales team.
As a Sales & Marketing Intern, you will play an essential role at a high-growth cybersecurity startup by assisting the sales team with various projects based on your personal strengths, including prospect/account research, copy editing, video editing, etc. In this role, you will be able to learn about the inner workings of rapidly growing tech companies and be exposed to many different functional areas within the company.
We are seeking an intern to work through the 2022-2023 school year. An offer of full-time employment upon completion of the internship is possible but not guaranteed.
What will you do?
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Heavy focus on research and prospecting projects for larger enterprise and commercial accounts.
- Learn how to use tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Lusha, Intricately, Salesforce, etc for various projects.
- Learn about the growing cloud security technology space and how Ermetic helps organizations solve the biggest challenges today.
- Help make the impact as we continue to be leaders in the space.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Availability working through the 2022-2023 school year
- Availability for 50% position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or similar.
- Strong self-motivation
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Superb interpersonal skills.
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!