Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
Ermetic is looking for a talented and fast-learning IT Technician to join our engineering operations group. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative start-up and be part of a strong team with the chance to work with the most advanced industry-standard tools and
In this role, you will:
- Support SaaS application IT infrastructure.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot laptops, monitors, printers, and end-user equipment.
- Onboarding new employees and managing the IT stock.
- Research, self-study, and maintain proficiency in the relevant areas.
- Experience as a Help Desk / IT Technician / other relevant roles.
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Readiness to work with and provide support to employees across different time zones.
- Excellent communication, teamwork skills, and customer service orientation.
- Experience with macOS and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!