Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
HR Manager – North America
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
What are we looking for?
Ermetic is seeking a thoughtful and experienced HR Manager to join our growing organization to support our employees globally.
In this position, you will hold dual hats – driving all People related topics from strategy to execution for the global Sales organization, as well as be the go to person for all North America specific issues. You will act as a trusted advisor and partner for Sales leadership on all strategy people-related matters.
You must be a proactive, data-oriented, communicative, change agent and someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
Moreover, you understand the business and the culture and thrive in a highly collaborative environment where sifting through ambiguity and creating clarity is one of your passions.
This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, workforce planning, organizational design, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management, and ad hoc projects as needed..
What will you do?
- Own the success of the US site by evolving the People strategy to support the business goals.
- Liaise as a trusted advisor to both managers and employees -, providing advice, guidance, and coaching on all people aspects.
- Actively partner, coach & develop managers to efficiently manage their teams using HR best practices. (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, performance management, etc.)
- Partner with leadership on organization development including design and execution
- Continuously utilize data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Collaborate with colleagues in the People department to develop policies, drive global programs, and company wide solutions.
- A min of 4+ years’ experience in a HR Manager or other HR role including partnership with the business, coaching, employee relations, training
- Experience coaching employees and management through the challenging journey of scaling a company in a global environment.
- Applied knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes for employment. Thorough understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, change management, coaching and communications.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization and positively influence teams.
- Ability to analyze data from various reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations concerning the effectiveness of solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Experience building and supporting multi-region organizations
- Experience working with Israeli teams
- Willingness to travel to our Boston office frequently and to our company HQ (Israel) as needed.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Growth mindset, agility and solution oriented
- Creative thinking
- Cross cultural orientation – understanding different cultures
- Open and direct communication style
- Fun personality, sense of humor
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!