Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing team. The Ermetic Sales Engineer role is for Cloud engineers who thrive on finding creative solutions to customer problems and enjoy educating others.
Warning: if you’ve never worked directly with customers and experienced the thrill of impacting a sale, you should know that it is intoxicating… perhaps even addictive.
Location: Texas (Remote)
- Identifying customer business requirements and educating customers about how our solution fits
- Building joint customer strategies with sales and services to encourage product adoption
- Providing live demonstrations of Ermetic to prospective customers
- Answering Ermetic product questions and helping customers and prospects to take full advantage of the Ermetic product
- Working with customers to integrate Ermetic with their existing cloud sources and other cloud security tools
- Building technical trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers, visiting customers on occasion, and serving as a customer’s technical point of contact
- Educating prospects on product implementation and usage
- Learning about customers’ successes and challenges, sharing customer feedback within Ermetic, and advocating for customer interests
- Documenting and maintaining a reliable hand-off process with the post sales team
- Communicating customer feedback and perspectives to appropriate internal teams to be considered in product strategy
- Documenting technical considerations, collecting existing articles, and contributing to internal knowledge bases as a resource for other teams, customers, and partners
- 3+ years of experience working with/on cloud environments (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Good understanding of cloud, networking and infrastructure best practices
- Know your way around (at least) 1 cloud provider environment
- Team-oriented and possess strong collaboration skills
- Passionate commitment to quality and success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly solve technical and business-related challenges
- Able to relate technical concepts to customers of all technical backgrounds
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Sales engineer/Architect/customer facing experience
- Production engineering/Devops experience
- Cloud Security experience
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!