Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
Location: Hybrid (Greater Boston preferred)
Ermetic is hiring a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to lead the TA activities for the entire North America, focusing mainly (but not solely) on GTM functions. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated person with a growth mindset and tons of ambition to join a fast-growing and innovative startup . You will design, create, lead the way and build your future team in the US and significantly impact the culture and success of a company and partner with our business leaders to build the future of Ermetic!
- Driving and managing the entire recruitment life-cycle from strategy and pipeline creation to hire.
- Building and cultivating a strong talent pipeline and assessing candidate's skills, experiences, and ultimate fit in the organization.
- Sourcing, screening and closing the best talent in North America’s Market
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to ensure a smooth hiring process including the People Team, Finance, and Operations
- Built a strong and diverest pipeline using the most innovative tools and sourcing methods, and maintain a great candidate experience while building your grounds
- Be our talent Brand ambassador and create a new trend around the company and product, to attract talent and highlight the company’s successes and values
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with top talents in the industry
- Own, plan and deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Drive, create and contribute to global TA initiatives and local campaigns – the more creativity, the better
- Data Driven- Leverage data in our applicant tracking system to monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts and make recommendations as needed
- 4+ years experience in an in-house full cycle recruitment role, preferably at a startup or technology company
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related field
- Experience in working as part of an energetic, super positive, creative, agile team
- Combination of professionalism with an amazing sense of humor and fun personality – Must.
- Experience in managing End to End recruiting processes in a technological, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience in attracting passive candidates and building a diverse pipeline and proficient with Sourcing methods, sources, communities and new trends to attract talents
- Proficient with LinkedIn Recruiter, networking and brand awareness activities
- Demonstrated untraditional and creative thinking skills and great past relationships with senior level leadership as a strategic advisor
- Ability to manage projects and simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands
- Experience in Recruiting from Cyber Security/ SaaS Company- Advantage
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!