Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Salesforce Project Manager
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
Ermetic is hiring a Salesforce Project Manager in our Tel Aviv office. The person hired for this new role will serve as the first and primary Salesforce Project Manager for the company. The person will support the growth of the company’s environment including strategic planning of the environment’s structure following best practice, and identifying opportunities for automation. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated team player to join our growing company.
- Maintain and optimize system architecture, workflows, and business processes based on best practices and business requirements
- Identify and gather requirements from various Salesforce users in the company, translate them into best practice, and build scalable solutions with the best user experience
- Manage Salesforce configurations including Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, approval processes, page layouts, dynamic layouts, record types, custom settings, etc
- Collaborate with GTM teams to support achievement of revenue goals
- Provide ongoing support to Salesforce users, troubleshoot, and assist in building reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain technical processes documentation
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator/Project Manager
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Experience in designing and implementing new processes on Salesforce Lightning
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Tech savvy with an ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
Experience with at least one of the following: RingLead, Outreach, Zoominfo, Chili Piper
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!