Join the team!
Ermetic is growing and we’re looking for dextrous developers, energetic engineers, savvy salespeople, adept analysts and more to join our dynamic team of cybersec champions. Are you a self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you think out of the box? We want to hear from you…
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is a dynamic, fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, and our 2021 business results will knock your socks off! We grew revenues by 800%, increased our customer base by 6X and quadrupled our headcount. We are unstoppable.
Our product helps companies answer the number one question in cloud security today: “Who can access my data?” With Ermetic, organizations can now secure their cloud environment and protect their data and their customer’s data to make sure they are safe from malicious attacks.
At Ermetic, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We believe that a company is built by its people. We strongly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success and you see the value in a true partnerships – this is the place for you!
If you are self-motivated, a multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player, if you want to be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products, if you want to excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and you have outstanding communication and leadership skills- we are looking for you!
We care about our people and we are building ourselves step by step. So if you're excited by startups and want to help us build the next-generation cloud-native security platform with state-of-the-art architecture and cutting-edge technologies- you belong here!
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Collaborate in an environment involving various stakeholders within the company by planning, brainstorming, and sharing feedback.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on the production.
- Participate in code reviews
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Maintaining and enhancing core infrastructure
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- BSc in computer science or an equivalent from a known university or college in Israel or an exceptional track record in server-side development
- 3+ years experience in software engineering
- High-level knowledge of C/C++, C#, Java, Go, Python
- Experience building scalable and high-available distributed services
- A history of excellence in achievement
- Experience developing services hosted on AWS, Azure, GCP- advantage
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV:
Your application has been sent!