Join the team!
Ermetic is hiring a Sourcing geek for our office in Tel Aviv. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated person to join a fast-growing and innovative startup that solves a high-profile problem in the cloud security space.
Our employees and leaders are fully engaged with hiring processes and we are looking for someone to build a close relationship with them and collaborate to develop an efficient process for hiring the best employees. We believe that with the right approach, we can turn each employee into a potential recruiting partner.
- Use tools including LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Github, social media, and web sourcing to find the most qualified candidates.
- Create a structured strategy to build a talent pipeline using market research, referral programs, talent mapping, sourcing campaigns, attending events, networking, approaching passive candidates, and more
- Work closely with hiring managers, Talent Acquisition, and employees to identify top-tier candidates and create consistent processes
- Screen resumes and conducts initial phone interviews
- Demonstrate creative thinking while using social media (visual and content) to raise awareness of the Ermetic brand
- Conduct effective, data-driven sourcing methods while utilizing relevant metrics to support smart decision making
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry
- 1+ years as a Talent Sourcer (or similar) either in-house or at an agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences or equivalent
- Experience in sourcing for technical positions
- Demonstrated untraditional and creative sourcing techniques and the ability to source beneath the surface
- Friendly and outgoing, with a positive can-do approach, persistent, adaptive, proactive, enthusiastic… basically Ermetic material.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English