Join the team!
We are looking for a Solution Engineer to join our growing team. The Ermetic Solution Engineer role is for Cloud engineers who thrive on finding creative solutions to customer problems and enjoy educating others.
Warning: if you’ve never worked directly with customers and experienced the thrill of impacting a sale, you should know that it is intoxicating… perhaps even addictive.
- Identifying customer business requirements and educating customers about how our solution fits
- Building joint customer strategies with sales and services to encourage product adoption
- Providing live demonstrations of Ermetic to prospective customers
- Answering Ermetic product questions and helping customers and prospects to take full advantage of the Ermetic product
- Working with customers to integrate Ermetic with their existing cloud sources and other cloud security tools
- Building technical trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers, visiting customers on occasion, and serving as a customer’s technical point of contact
- Educating prospects on product implementation and usage
- Learning about customers’ successes and challenges, sharing customer feedback within Ermetic, and advocating for customer interests
- Documenting and maintaining a reliable hand-off process with the post sales team
- Communicating customer feedback and perspectives to appropriate internal teams to be considered in product strategy
- Documenting technical considerations, collecting existing articles, and contributing to internal knowledge bases as a resource for other teams, customers, and partners
- 3+ years of experience working with/on cloud environments (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Good understanding of cloud, networking and infrastructure best practices
- Know your way around (at least) 1 cloud provider environment
- Team-oriented and possess strong collaboration skills
- Passionate commitment to quality and success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly solve technical and business-related challenges
- Able to relate technical concepts to customers of all technical backgrounds
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Solution engineer/Architect/customer facing experience
- Production engineering/Devops experience
- Cloud Security experience
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.