Join the team!
Salesforce Project Manager
Location: Tel Aviv (Hybrid)
Ermetic is hiring a Salesforce Project Manager in our Tel Aviv office. The person hired for this new role will serve as the first and primary Salesforce Project Manager for the company. The person will support the growth of the company’s environment including strategic planning of the environment’s structure following best practice, and identifying opportunities for automation. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated team player to join our growing company.
- Maintain and optimize system architecture, workflows, and business processes based on best practices and business requirements
- Identify and gather requirements from various Salesforce users in the company, translate them into best practice, and build scalable solutions with the best user experience
- Manage Salesforce configurations including Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, approval processes, page layouts, dynamic layouts, record types, custom settings, etc
- Collaborate with GTM teams to support achievement of revenue goals
- Provide ongoing support to Salesforce users, troubleshoot, and assist in building reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain technical processes documentation
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator/Project Manager
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Experience in designing and implementing new processes on Salesforce Lightning
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Tech savvy with an ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Experience with at least one of the following: RingLead, Outreach, Zoominfo, Chili Piper