Join the team!
Ermetic is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us build a cloud-native security product with state-of-the-art architecture and cutting-edge technology.
The Product Manager will play a key role in the product life cycle with an emphasis on customer requirements, as well as generating and defining the product vision. The Product Manager will work closely with multiple departments including product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance and marketing to ensure customer requirements are met.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative startup, and be part of a strong team with the chance to lead a product that solves a high-profile problem in the Cloud Security space. You will be joining the company’s product team and working directly under the CPO.
In this role, you will:
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition and user requirements in depth
- Conduct market research, and analyze and gather relevant information about market trends
- Perform product demonstrations for customers
- Launch new products and features
- Develop innovative solutions to hard problems by collaborating, as needed, across regions, product areas, and functions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing and launching products and technologies within Cloud, SaaS, enterprise or B2B products
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch
- Experience in leading the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Excellent English, both written and verbal, including great presentation skills
- Proven experience with Cyber Security products or Cloud-based products – strong advantage
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction – advantage
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority – advantage
Send us your contact information and CV: