Join the team!
Global Employee Experience Manager
Ermetic, a fast-growing and innovative startup that solves a high-profile problem in the Cloud Security space is hiring a Global Employee Experience Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated team player to join our growing HR department in the Tel Aviv office.
- Build an annual well-being plan and budget for a creative global employee experience strategy across the employee lifecycle.
- Manage welfare and wellness projects including company events, celebrations, holidays, fun days, happy hours, swag and more in the spirit of creating the most exciting experience for Ermetic employees
- Support departmental and team activities and events, such as off-sites
- Work globally to shape and grow the Ermetic company brand, values and culture among our employees
- Create and manage strategic programs that strengthen our employer brand presence through external channels and establish Ermetic as a star employer for future prospects
- Work closely with the HR department to facilitate all programs and events offered to our employees and be the first point of contact welcoming them into Ermetic
- Proven experience in a similar role at a high tech company (fast-growing startup experience – big plus)
- A creative and innovative individual who can come up with the best ideas and tailor a unique employee experience for all Ermetic employees
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach
- Ability to work with different stakeholders in the company to understand the needs and requirements of all departments
- Great communication skills in English and Hebrew (verbal and written) – a must