Join the team!
Channel Account Manager
Ermetic is a fast growing cloud native cybersecurity company that is looking for a new team member to help us grow our channel partner program. If you are a self-starter who loves a challenge, an innovator who likes to think out of the box, or someone who wants to make an immediate impact by sharing new insights, then Ermetic is the perfect environment for you!
This is a developmental position with real opportunity for career advancement through your efforts and achievements towards our channel business objectives.
- Working collaboratively as an active member of Ermetic’s channel organization to lead outbound discovery efforts generating qualified introductory meetings
- Create awareness, demand and preference for company products and services
- Follow up effectively and efficiently with inbound partner inquiries
- Articulate joint partner value drivers (e.g. Business Transformation, Joint Selling, Digital Co-Marketing) and how these will accelerate channel partner profitability
- Manage relationships and development with Channel Partners as assigned
- Establish rapport with all levels within the partner organization, including senior executives
- Prioritize and customize outreach with research and data
- Use Salesforce.com for lead and account management and forecasting
- Meet new business opportunity and pipeline targets with consistency
- Travel <15%, once safely permitted per Country travel guidelines/post Covid
- 5+ years of sales or business development experience
- Experience working in the Cloud, Security and/or SaaS industry is preferred
- Knowledge of how channels work, best practices in managing channel conflict, the channel landscape, and excellent skills in joint business planning is a plus
- Open to feedback and always looking for ways to improve
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills to communicate key technical concepts, ability to package complex ideas into logical, easy-to-follow progressions
- Genuine curiosity around Cloud, Cybersecurity, and Building Partnerships
- Consistent measurable overachievement in past experiences
- Creative, self disciplined and passionate about what you do
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Driven by purpose and by winning with a team-first attitude
The Ermetic cloud security platform governs identities and access in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud. With Ermetic, enterprises can harden their cloud applications and address what Gartner has called the biggest cause of security failures in IaaS/PaaS environments: misconfiguration of identities, access and privileges. Through continuous analysis of entitlements and activity, Ermetic powers least-privilege access policy definition and enforcement at scale for both human and machine identities. It is the first solution to provide full-stack insight into the effective access entitlements granted by configuration of identities, compute resources, data stores and the network. Founded by cybersecurity veterans and funded by leading investors including Accel, Target Global, Norwest and Glilot, Ermetic has offices in Tel Aviv, Palo Alto and Boston. https://ermetic.com/
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Send us your contact information and CV: